The Pat McAfee Foundation is currently accepting applications for its 2017 scholarships. TPMF was founded in 2011 to promote the continued education of the children of US Military Personnel as the advancement of the development of leaders. Every year, the organization will provide scholarships to students who maintain a minimum of a 2.5 GPA and meet the qualifications listed below. This year each award recipient will receive a minimum of a $5000.00 Scholarship. Scholarships are annual awards and must be reapplied for annually.
1. Be the son or daughter of any US Military Personnel, Active, In-Active, Retired, Deceased or in the reserves (provided reservist is honorably discharged from reserve training).
2. Expect to or have graduated high school by June of 2017 and have been accepted by an institution of higher learning for the fall of 2017 semester.
3. Prepare an essay describing the experiences and gratitude you have towards your parent or parents for their service to our country and what you hope to accomplish from your enrollment in an institution of higher learning.
4. Demonstrate a desire and intent to fulfill a leadership role in your chosen field of study and to be a leader of the future.
5. Provide proof of direct relationship to US Military Personnel.
6. Have not reached the age of 25.
1. Completed scholarship application.
2. An extra-curricular activity resume.
3. An official transcript for the past two years of study to be sealed and sent directly by your high school or college to TPMF scholarship committee.
4. Two letters of recommendation addressed to TPMF scholarship committee.
5. The essay mentioned in Qualification 3 (above).
Deadline and Submission
All required documents including official transcripts and letters of recommendation must be received by the TPMF scholarship committee at the address listed below no later than April 15, 2017 Recipients will be notified by the end of June 2017. If you have any questions please e-mail us at email@example.com.
TPMF Scholarship Committee
PO Box 26, Brownsburg, IN 46112